Art 101 142-Piece Wood Art Set Review – You can now encourage your kids to learn to express themselves through art by gifting them the Art 101 142-Piece Wood Art Set! This set contains 142 pierces of three types of drawing and painting mediums such as crayons, pencils, watercolor painting, and pastels kept in a sturdy protective wooden case. With this all-in-one art set, your kids will definitely have hours of fun coming up with all sorts of creative pieces to amaze you with.
When it comes to buying an art set (or anything else for that matter), it’s always important to find out what the entire package entails. Doing so will help you determine whether the set is worth buying and if it will serve the intended purpose. With that in mind, the following post will review the Art 101-142 piece wood art set to help you make an informed buying decision.
Features of the Art 101 142-Piece Wood Art Set
As mentioned earlier, this set contains 142 pieces of Art-101 tools for drawing and painting. The items included in the set are crayons, oil pastels, color pencils, sketch pencils, watercolor cakes, mixing palettes, paintbrushes, pencil sharpener, and an eraser. These items can be stored in a pull-out tray housed in a wooden case.
The wooden case measures 14.75(L) x 3(W) x 9.5(H) inches and weighs about 5-pounds. The number of pieces per item is as follows:
- 24 Color Pencils
- 24 Oil Pastels
- 24 Watercolor Cakes
- 3 Mixing Palettes
- 2 Paint Brushes
- 2 Sketch Pencil
- 1 Eraser
- 1 Pencil Sharpener
- A Color Chart
Is the Art 101 142-Piece Wood Art Set Worth Buying?
The manufacturer of this product is renowned for high quality art sets and wooden cases for aspiring artists. Art 101 fine arts wood art sets are among the best packages of art mediums in the market. They come in eye catching organized wooden cases. With this product, you get a quality art set and it is worth buying if you have a child who loves to paint and draw.
- This set can make children take an interest in art and eventually develop a passion in the craft.
- Children can use the set during long school vacations and in their free time to keep themselves occupied.
- The set contains a lot of items at an affordable price compared to other similar products.
- The set has everything a kid interested in drawing or painting would need.
- It is neatly arranged to provides easy access to the items you need by pulling out a drawer.
- The box provides easy storage of items and is convenient when you have to travel.
Things to Consider
- The set is ideal for children who like to draw and paint or beginners and aspiring artists but not suitable for seasoned and professional artists.
- The set contains small items that toddlers can put in their mouths and you should keep it away from children under 3 years of age.
The Art 101 142-Piece Wood Art Set contains all the tools kids and beginners would need to become famous artists one day. Items in the set are arranged neatly inside a protective wooden case you can open and a drawer you pull out, making access to items you need easier. This entire art set will encourage kids to be creative as they express themselves through drawings and paintings. Most importantly, your little ones will have fun and experience a sense of accomplishment upon finishing a drawing or painting.