Creativity for Kids Fashion Headbands Review – Research shows that encouraging children to be creative can help them build self-confidence and express themselves better. One way to help your kids achieve all these is by buying the Creativity for Kids Fashion Headbands kit, which is suitable for girls from the age of 4 years and above. The kit is simple to use and requires some creativity (although instructions and ideas on how to design the headbands are also provided).
Features of the Creativity for Kids Fashion Headbands
The kit is fun to work with and has headbands and ribbons in beautiful attractive colors that capture the imagination of the user. Mixing and matching these colors creates a sense of accomplishment for the girls. Items in the kit include:
- Ten satin headbands in colorful rainbow shades to style and wear
- Rhinestones for decorating the headbands
- Two Fabric flowers and feathers
- One butterfly to further add sparkle
- Ribbons in different colors
- Craft glue tube and thread for holding for holding everything together
- Three Elastic felt pieces.
- Instructions and ideas on what you can create
Is the Creativity for Kids Fashion Headbands Worth Buying?
The Creative for Kids Fashion Headbands kit is a good buy because with all the items in the kit, girls can design beautiful headbands and ribbons, interact with others, and have fun at the same time.
- The headbands are in beautiful rainbow colors with soft satin bands, fit nicely and do not pinch behind the ears.
- Instructions are easy to follow and include design ideas that will jumpstart the user’s creativity.
- This headband play set builds self-confidence, independence and skills in interacting with other people.
- The headbands and ribbons can be beautifully arranged and used as decorations on walls or the colorful ribbons used to tie gift wrappers.
- The activity makes the girls appreciate the beauty in different colors and awaken the desire to create and design in various styles.
- The kit can be used in group activities like scout groups, play dates, craft clubs, big families and on rainy days.
Things to Consider
- Boys are not usually attracted to this sort of activity.
- It can be frustrating to wait for the glue provided to dry and hold.
- Younger girls may find it hard to understand the instructions and parental supervision will be required.
With all the colorful items in this kit, girls are able to design beautiful headbands and ribbons that they can give their friends, wear, and even make a fashion statement. This helps build their self-esteem, encourages interaction with others, and provides fun playtime activity. Parents and other family members also have the satisfaction of appreciating the beautiful designs their little princesses produce.