Eachine H8C Quadcopter Review – Eachine has taken an extra step by launching its first ever RFT drone recently with a HD camera at such an affordable price. This new Eachine H8C Mini quadcopter has the best design ever, is much bigger than its predecessors, and comes with a nice remote controller. H8C is actually the one which holds a good quality camera unlike other beginner quadcopters.
The H8C mini quad comes in an ice box with handle, which makes it easy for transportation and storing. The package contains few accessories: 2 pieces of propellers (1CCW and 1 CW), a USB battery charger, and the H8C mini user manual.
Features of the Eachine H8C Quadcopter Review
Since it’s designed mainly for newbies, this model is comes assembled right out of the box and ready to fly. There’s no need to waste time in mounting the propellers, landing skids, or blade guards. All you need to do is load 4 AA batteries into the remote controller and you’ll be ready to have some great fun.
When you purchase this quadcopter, you’ll get to enjoy:
- One key return to home function
- Control range of 100 meters
- Headless flight mode
- Low and fast flight speed rates
- Average flight time of about5 minutes
- An integrated 2MP camera for aerial videos
- LED lights to make night flights easily possible
These are some of the things you will find while unboxing the device from its packing:
- 1 transmitter
- 1 manual
- 1 screwdriver
- 1 USB Charger
- 4 Prop Guards
- 1 battery
- 2 replacement Props
- 1 Eachine H8C Mini Drone
Is the Eachine H8C Quadcopter Worth Buying?
Being such an affordable quadcopter drone, one can’t expect it to be built with superior quality. It’s made of low-quality plastic material and the plastic that’s used for making its body is flex prone. Although the bend quality of this device is nothing to boast about, this amazing device is still relatively cheap considering that it comes with a 2MP HD quality camera. The camera captures the images at 1280 x720 pixels. It is even capable of recording the videos too.
- The device is perfectly suited for beginners.
- Replaceable battery.
- Reasonably priced.
- Its low and high speed rates make controlling the machine easily
- Powerful controller device with a decent range of 100 meters.
- Its powerful LEDs makes it easier to fly at night.
Things to Consider
- The drone makes too much noise.
- Its prop guards are tricky to adjust.
- Made out of low quality plastic.
Buying this device is not at all a bad deal. In case you’re a beginner, you’ll not be afraid to give this Quadcopter a try since it won’t set up back thousands of dollars even if you crash it.