Fisher-Price Brililant Basics Chatter Telephone Review – The Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Chatter Telephone is a great toy for your little one. This is another classic Fisher-Price toy that has been around for generations and is sure to be loved by your little one as much as you loved it when you were little. This phone can be played with in more than one way too. It works as a pull along toy and it has the ability to work as a toy that is fun for your child to imagine and play with. All in all this is a great little toy for your little one to enjoy.
- Toy allows little one to expand their imagination as they pretend to talk on the phone with family and friends.
- Toy can be used to help child learn about phone safety and other important phone manners.
- Encourages your child to walk with exciting face and moving eyes that move when toy is pulled along.
- Simple and easy to use toy that you can trust since it has been around for generations.
- Your child will be able to grow and develop while playing with this toy.
- Toy Size = 6.5” x 6.6” x 4.3”
- Toy Weight = 1 lb
- Imaginative Play: Perhaps the best thing about this toy is that it helps your child to engage in fun imaginative play. This toy is a great buy for your child if you are looking for something to engage their imagination. You will find that this toy can be played with by children of multiple ages and that it offers your child a fun way to explore their imagination by allowing them to “talk” with friends and family on the phone.
- Safety Tool: Parents are going to love that they can use this toy to engage with their child about safety guidelines for phone usage. This is great to teach your child how they should answer the phone, what types of things they should not say on the phone, and more.
- Simple Design: The simple design of the Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Chatter Telephone makes it a great toy that is going to really engage your child. It is definitely a toy that is going require your child to play with it rather than just pushing a few buttons so that it can be played. This means that your child is going to be doing more work than they might with some toys.
- Trusted Fun: While the design of this toy might seem simple, it is one that has been around for a very long time and is going to be loved by your child just as much as it was loved by you. It is a great piece of nostalgia that you can share with your child as they grow up.
- Dated Design: In today’s technologically advancing world, many families do not have a home phone. Home phones are quickly being replaced by cellular phones. If you do have a home phone then it is likely that your phone looks nothing like this toy. This means that your child might not be as happy playing with this toy because it no longer mimics the things that are really around them.
- No Lights or Sounds: Many of the phones that are available today have lights and sounds and other cool features. This toy does not offer those. It does make a sound when your child rotates the area where the numbers are but there is really nothing else.
The Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Chatter Telephone is a toy that has been loved and trusted for more than fifty years. It is a toy that a child’s grandparents and parents might have played with when they were younger. The toy teaches your child how to pretend and imagine which is something that is not always easy to learn.