Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Corn Popper Review – The Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Corn Popper is one of those toys that every single child has probably seen and played with at one point in their life. In fact, nearly all adults have probably played with a version of this exciting and fun toy. While this toy does not look exciting to most adults, it is certainly is one of the favorite toys for most little ones. A toy that is going to be played with for a long time. This toy was actually created in 1957 and is one of those toys that you can be sure to see around for a long time.
- Toy features bright colors.
- Easy to grasp handle that allows for young walkers to first be able to hold onto the handle and push it along.
- When pushing the toy, it makes exciting popping sounds for your little one to enjoy.
- Helps encourage your toddler to walk and eventually helps encourage them to run.
- Toy’s sound increases when your child walks faster, which can encourage little ones to try running for the first time.
- Exciting toy that you can trust since it has been around for nearly sixty years.
- Toy Size = 5.5”x22”x7.8”
- Toy Weight = 1.9 lbs
- Helps Your Child Learn to Walk: When your child has the Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Corn Popper, they are going to want to walk around. Toddlers who are just beginning to walk will really enjoy that they can make popping sounds as they walk with the popper. As they master the art of walking, they are going to be excited to notice that the popper changes pace with them and becomes even more exciting.
- Promotes Developmental Skills: The Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Corn Popper is one of those toys that promotes healthy developmental skills. It helps your child work on basic hand and eye coordination. It also helps your child to learn new skills as they are walking, like how to walk and hold onto something and push at the same time. These are all skills that are important for your little one’s development.
- Safety In Mind: This toy has been created with safety in mind. It is made from high quality plastic and is strong enough to withstand all of the abuse that your toddler puts it through. This means that you are not going to have to worry about it being broken or cracking open and the balls falling out. So there is little risk to allowing your child to enjoy this fun and exciting toy.
- Fun Through Generations: Perhaps one of the most exciting things about this toy is all of the exciting thoughts that it is going to bring up about your own time as a child. You will start to notice that it reminds you of the version that you played with when you were a child. Although this one has been updated some, it has not changed much.
Things To Consider:
- Not Safe for Non-Walkers: This toy is not the safest toy for non-walkers. It is also probably not the best for beginning walkers who could easily fall over. This toy could get out of hand with little ones who might not be completely steady on their feet yet.
- No Lights: In today’s electronically inclined world, there are few toys that have no jumped on the battery powered lights and sounds bandwagon. This toy is one of those toys that does not feature lights and is still a high quality toy.
The Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Corn Popper is one of those toys that your child is going to fall in love with. While the sounds might annoy you a bit when they are running all over the house, nothing will take away from the joy on their little faces. This is definitely a toy that everyone has seen and one that most have grown up with. A favorite toy for generations that you can now purchase for the favorite little one in your life.