Fisher-Price Bubble Mower Review – Encouraging kids to do chores at an early age will make them more responsible as they grow older. So, parents definitely have to think of ways to get their kids more involved in doing day to day chores. Getting toddlers and young children to help with chores can prove to be challenging, though, as they have a low attention span and parents have to come up with creative ways that are interesting and fun.
The Fish-Price Bubble Mower will make kids feel they are helping their parents mow the lawn. It looks and sounds like a lawnmower, roll along the lawn, sidewalk or driveway with the motor spinning, and blows lots of bubbles all over its path. Kids will love going outdoors, pushing the mower with its sound and motor spinning as it blows bubbles, and get a sense of accomplishment for helping dad and mom mow the lawn.
Features of the Fisher-Price Bubble Mower
The Fisher-Price Bubble Mower comes from Fishers line of educational toys and has large wheels that will roll over concrete, dirt paths and grass when it is pushed. The mower emits a whirring noise, blows bubbles into the air, has a spinning motor like compartment on the top, chambers to pour in and hold the liquid bubble solution.
The Product measures 10.6”L x 7.7”W x 14.8”H, weighs 4.7 pounds, and is suitable for children aged 2 to 5 years. As far as features are concerned, the Fisher-Price bubble mower comes with the following bells and whistles:
- A chamber that can emit lots of bubbles.
- Preset acoustics that sound like a real lawnmower.
- Spinning motor that runs as you push the mower along.
- Blows bubbles on the grass, driveway, sidewalk or along its path.
- Has a light handle that is easy to push or pull and helps prevent it from tipping over.
- Includes a can of bubble solution.
Is the Fisher-Price Bubble Mower Worth Buying?
The Fisher-Price Bubble Mower is exciting for children with its life-like sounds, appearance, and bubbles. This play item offers good value for your money because it will make your kids learn to imitate adult behavior, and develop learn the importance of hard work (through chores) while having fun.
- Pushing the mower will help develop motor skill in young children.
- Easy to clean and all you need is a damp cloth.
- Does not require batteries or any other power source to operate.
- It will help your kids get healthy exercise by pushing the mower along.
- Gives kids a sense of accomplishment for helping with adult chores.
Things to Consider
- The compartment where the bubble solution is poured into the mower is open and has no lid. Children can easily access the solution with their small hands and may attempt to drink it.
- The bubble solution can easily spill out of the compartment since there is no lid to secure it.
The Fisher-Price Bubble Mower is an excellent toy that encourages children to help their parents in everyday chores and make them more responsible from a very early age. It will also provide healthy exercise, develop motor skills, build self-confidence, and give your children a sense of accomplishment.