Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Singing Soccer Ball Review – The Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Singing Soccer Ball is one of the most fun ways for your child to learn songs, numbers, counting, opposites, colors, and more. This plush soccer ball can easily be activated by your child. Your baby is going to love rolling this ball when they hear encouraging phrases. Your little one is also going to keep moving with this. It is easy to roll and easy to grasp as well. This is definitely one of those balls that is going to be more fun for your child than most. The Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Singing Soccer Ball is a great toy for your child to build confidence.
- Toy will help your child stay active through play.
- Offers three different modes for you to enjoy fun with your child.
- Teaches your child teamwork through fun songs and phrases.
- Toy will make sounds and play music with shaking, rolling, and pressing the button so your child can easily activate the toy.
- Helps your child learn the value of sportsmanship at a very young age.
- Toy Size = 7”x6”x7”
- Toy Weight = 15.2 ounces
- Three Exciting Modes of Play: There are three exciting modes with this one fun toy. The three modes of play are Music, Imagination, and Learning. Through the music mode your child is going to hear different songs and music. During the imagination mode your child is going to be able to play with the ball and learn how to imagine things. Finally, there is a learning mode where your child is going to learn about their shapes, opposites, numbers, and colors. So this toy can be played with in different ways that are beneficial to you.
- Learning Through Experience: One of the great things that you will find with this toy is that it helps your child learn through experiences. Your child is going to learn when they roll and play with the ball. They will be able to use this to learn valuable self-confidence as they play with this ball.
- Different Types of Playtime: There are many ways in which you can enjoy playtime with your child. You should try playing with the soccer ball with your child for a while. As you are playing with your child you should do an observation. Over time you can quit playing and you will be able to observe the child playing along. As you model play with your child, you might even start to notice that your child will begin to play by themselves.
- Many Different Features: There are few toys that offer you as many features as the Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Singing Soccer Ball. This toy has a number of ways that your child can play independently or that you can play with your child. In addition to different interactive modes, you will find that there is not much that this exciting ball does not teach your child. Best of all is that your child is going to learn all about teamwork and how to take turns with one another.
- Quiet Sound: One thing to keep in mind with this toy is that the sound is quiet when compared to similar toys. While you might at first think that this is a good thing, you might end up finding out that it is actually a negative thing where your child is unable to hear it and gets frustrated with the toy easily. Your child also might choose to not play with the toy because it is not as loud as they would like for it to be.
- Heavy: In addition, the ball is on the heavier side so your child might not be able to play with it easily. If you want this for a younger infant than it is likely not going to get played with because of the weight. While it is appropriately weighted for a toddler, it could become dangerous if your toddler throws it because of the weight.
The Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Singing Soccer Ball is a fun interactive toy that will offer your child enough ways to play that they won’t soon become bored. In fact, you might just be surprised by how much your child will actually play with this ball and how long it is going to last you. You might also be surprised by how much your child can actually learn from this fun and interactive toy. It is a great toy for you to enjoy with your child as much as it is for your child to enjoy alone.