LEGO Angry Birds 75821 Piggy Car Escape Building Kit Review – Lego has come up with yet another great brick building game suitable for kids aged between 6-12 years. The Lego Angry Birds 75821 Piggy Car Escape Building Kit based on the theme from the Angry Bird TM movie and it features Chuck the angry bird and Piggy in a car chase. Chuck tries to catch Piggy, who has stolen eggs from her nest and escaped in the piggy car putting the survival of the angry birds at risk. Your kids can create action scenes from the movie or invent their own with this brick building game.
Features of the Lego Angry Birds 75821 Piggy Car Escape Building Kit
Lego Angry Birds 75821 Piggy Car Escape Building Kit measures 2-inches high, 6-inches long and 2-inches wide. The entire building kit has 74 pieces in total. The theme features brick pieces that depict a piggy car that has an ice cream shooter to deter Chuck from catching Piggy. Chuck must dodge the flying ice cream, catch up with the speeding Piggy, and get back the eggs to the flock because the survival of the angry birds is at stake. To make matters worse, the angry birds cannot fly and have to give chase on foot. A full list of the features includes:
- Two figures that represent Chuck the angry bird and Piggy.
- Piggy Car with exhaust pipes one of which has a flame to keep the angry birds at bay.
- A nest for the eggs stolen by Piggy, 2 eggs, an ice cream shooter to keep Chuck from catching Piggy, and a flag make up the other items in the piggy car.
Is the Lego Angry Birds 75821 Piggy Escape Building Kit Worth Buying?
The suspense and thought of Chuck not succeeding in catching Piggy as he has to avoid getting hit by the ice cream shooter from the piggy car, makes the game exciting and fun to play. Therefore, this set is a great buy if you want to give your kids a fun game to play.
- The brick pieces do not break easily since they are made of good quality, durable material.
- The pieces are easy and fun to put together for children as well as adults.
- Players can create many scenes from the Angry Birds movie or create your own sets.
Things to Consider
- The game contains small brick pieces that should be kept away from children under 3 years of age. Toddlers and young children are likely to put the pieces in their mouths and cause them to choke.
Like most brick building games from Lego, the Angry Birds 75821 Piggy Car Escape Building Kit is made of high quality material that can withstand rough handling from children. This kit will last a long time and keep your kids occupied as they try to recreate scenes from the Angry Birds movie. Adults too can participate and have fun, and as with most brick building games, once you start playing you cannot stop until you get the satisfaction of completing the set. Brick building games are also a great way of building creativity and logic thinking in young children.