LEGO Super Heroes 76057 Spider-Man: Web Warriors Ultimate Bridge Building Kit Review – From hosting tea parties to fighting the enemy on the battleground, kids love to role-play. And according to experts, this form of play not only provides our kids with hours of fun but also offers several developmental benefits. Role-play stimulates the imagination of kids, encourages friendship, develops co-operation, and enhances several other important social skills. Therefore, parents should encourage role-play, as it is vital for the development of kids.
One of the best ways to introduce your child to role-play, is to invest in the LEGO Super Heroes 76057 Spider-Man Web Warriors Ultimate Bridge Building Kit. Designed for kids aged 8-14 years, this LEGO contains a whopping 1092 pieces, which offer open-ended play that leaves plenty of room for role-play. In this LEGO Super Heroes 76057 Spider-Man: Web Warriors Ultimate bridge building kit review, you can learn more about the features, pros and cons of this product.
The concept behind the LEGO Spider-Man Warriors Ultimate Bridge Building Kit is simple. The bridge is under attack! The Green Goblin is after Aunt May with his flaming pumpkin bomb, a taxi is about to plunge off the roadway, Kraven the Hunter is crawling out of his secret lair to lay havoc, and a scorpion with its venomous tail is on the loose. To make things worse, there is a Goblin Glider with 2 stud shooters while Kraven has a spear and gun. Therefore, it is up to the 3 spider warriors – Spider-Man, Scarlet Spider, and Spider-Girl, to swoop in and save the day by putting a stop to the chaos going on and rounding up the villains in a web prison. Luckily, the 3 spider warriors are provided with more than enough weaponry to defeat the villains. Aside from the 7 minifigures, the set also includes:
- Spider man’s web prison and a trap door
- A police ATV with walkie-talkie and handcuff elements
- A flag along the bridge section which releases a net trap when pressed
- 2 web blasts and 2 web ropes
- 2 translucent fire elements
- Catapult function for launching weapons
- Traffic lights for stopping traffic
Is the LEGO Kit Worth Buying?
The biggest downside of this LEGO Super Heroes 76057 bridge kit is that assembling all available pieces to complete the set takes a rather long time. While some users find this to add onto the thrill of the toy, others find the long assembly to be irritating. Luckily, once all pieces are assembled, the completed set is quite sturdy and can be lifted and moved as one piece. This is a huge benefit from those who find the assembling process to be tedious, as they can store the set while fully assembled.
Other than that, the bridge set offers nothing but benefits:
- Play options are endless as the villains can be defeated in several ways. Players can launch a net to trap the villains, handcuff them to the back of the police car, send them flying into spider-man’s prison web at the base of the pillar by opening the trapdoor, create wall explosions, and so on.
- The set is large and leaves plenty of room for all figures and play pieces to fit without crowding
- A comic book and instruction booklet which provide a good play guideline are included in the packaging of the bridge building set
So, in conclusion, the Spider-Man Web Warriors Ultimate Bridge Building Kit is a fantastic set. Right from the point of assembly down to playtime, it provides hours and hours of fun for kids. Even adults will find themselves drawn to the entertaining allure of the LEGO set. What’s more, the completed set is a delight to look at and can therefore make a good buy for those who collect LEGO sets for display.