Little Tikes 2-in-1 Snug ‘n Secure Swing Review – Make the outdoors more fun with the Little Tikes 2-in-1 Snug ‘n Secure Swing. This swing is specifically designed for babies who are 9 to 48 months. It allows infants to be fitted securely and comfortably, giving you peace of mind that they can play and have fun while being safe at the same time. It is made from sturdy plastic and has a built-in seatbelt for safety. The shoulder straps offer added security. Should you buy this toy? Keep on reading to learn more about its features and decide if it is worth having this swing in the backyard.
- Weight limit – 22 kilograms
- Age requirements – 9 to 48 months
- T-bar design for ease of entry and exit
- Attractive Design: Kids will surely love the cool appearance of the swing and its vibrant color, which will encourage playability. The seat is bright blue, the T-bar is red, and the ropes are yellow. This combination of colors will make it a cool backyard addition.
- Designed for Safety: Most parents would most probably be apprehensive about buying a toy swing because of safety concerns. With this Little Tikes 2-in-1 Snug ‘n Secure Swing, however, there is no need to be worried. The T-bar is placed in between the legs of your baby and the shoulder straps can be conveniently attached in order to keep a secured position, even when swinging.
- Adapt to the Growth of your Child: When the time comes that the baby has grown big for the T-Bar, it can be easily removed and be placed under the seat. Even without the T-bar, it is still safe to play with this swing as long as babies are supervised.
- Durable Construction: While the seat is made from plastic, it is tough. Even with extended use, the swing will not be easily worn out.
- Affordable Price: The Little Tikes 2-in-1 Snug ‘n Secure Swing also comes with an economical price tag. At its price, it is surely a nice deal and there is no reason to not have it purchased.
- Difficulty of Assembly: Based on the feedbacks of some parents, they had difficulty in trying to put the pieces together once it is taken out of the box.
- Poor Quality Ropes: While the seat of the swing is durable, some parents have raised their concerns over how the ropes can be flimsy. This issue has been resolved by some through having it replaced with a sturdier rope to offer better protection.
Weighing the pros and the cons about this product, it is easy to conclude that the Little Tikes 2-in-1 Snug ‘n Secure Swing is going to be a good buy. Given its extremely reasonable price and sturdy seat, you can enjoy an excellent outdoor toy without having to punch holes on your wallet. Like in the case of other toys for kids, however, always be vigilant in order to ensure safety of your baby.