Little Tikes Cozy Truck Review – Every small kid would jump at the opportunity of being able to drive a car just like the grownups do. That’s why the Little Tikes Cozy Truck makes a great buy. Not only is the truck durable enough to last a few years, it also imitates the look and functionality of an actual car with a variety of real-like features ranging from a realistic front grill, to a fuel cap that opens and closes, to quality tires that can handle outdoor riding adventures. Here’s more on the truck…
One of the most loved features of the Little Tikes Cozy truck is a working push button horn on the steering wheel. The horn blasts off a realistic electronic truck sound horn that kids seem to draw immense pleasure from.
Another loved feature is huge off-road style tires that enable the truck to easily move through rough outdoor terrain. The tires are complemented with a lifted-look underbody that further gives the toy the look and feel of a real truck.
Other cool features of the truck include:
- A removable floor board that provides parents with the option of guiding their little truckers or allowing them the chance of steering the truck themselves.
- Storage space at the rear of the truck that can hold things like snacks, drinks, and toys.
- A large “chrome look” grill.
- An opening and closing gas cap.
- A drop-down tailgate.
- A 4×4 license plate.
- A back handle which parents can use to push small kids down the block.
Is the Little Tikes Cozy Truck Worth Buying?
This Little Tikes truck has a nice combination of features that have seen it become a favorite for thousands of happy users. The realistic features make play more fun while the moving and operating parts of the truck provide extended play. The durable construction and large size of the truck in turn ensure that it will grow with your child.
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- Easy to start and stop.
- The truck is pretty huge.
- The truck has a great look.
- Made of extremely tough plastic that promises a few years of use.
- Supports up to 50 pounds of weight.
- Has room for a passenger at the back when the tailgate is pushed down.
Things to Consider
- A few users have had problems with the front wheel where it scrapes against the bottom of the molded wheel arch.
- Assembling the truck is a little tough according to some users.
- Extreme cold can cause cracks on the truck’s plastic material.
Other than a lengthy and tedious assembly, the Little Tikes Cozy Truck is a decent toy. It’s durable, spacious, delivers a real-like driving and car ride experience, and best of all can be used outdoors. So, you can be sure that your kid will thank you for the effort you put into assembling the truck with immense joy and hours of excited play.