Little Tikes Gas ‘N Go Mower Toy Review – Mowing the lawn should be done by adults because of the hazards that are associated with the task. However, this does not mean that kids cannot try mowing even at a young age. How exactly is this possible? With Little Tikes Gas ‘N Go Mower Toy, kids can experience how it is like to be mowing. With its realistic features, it teaches responsibility to kids in a manner that is fun, and most importantly, safe. Built with the same features that you can expect from a full-sized lawn mower, this is a perfect toy to have for kids to enjoy the outdoors.
- Product weight – 3.2 pounds
- Product dimensions – 21 x 11.2 x 20.5 inches
- Recommended age – 18 months to 5 years old
- Produces realistic mechanical sound
1. Toy Mower with Realistic Features: Among others, one of the best things about this toy lawn mower is the incorporation of features that are exactly what you can expect with the real mower. When the cord is pulled, a realistic sound will be heard. Other features include a removable gas can, movable throttle, and clicking key.
2. No Batteries Needed: It is also a good thing that the toy operates without the need to use batteries. All sounds are mechanical. The absence of batteries also means that the toy is economical since there are no need to replace the batteries. It is also eco-friendly as batteries have toxic components that can harm the environment when they are not disposed properly.
3. Teaches Responsibility to Kids: With the abundance of the options of children’s toys that are available, it is important to pick the right ones. The Little Tikes Gas ‘N Go Mower Toy is an excellent choice because it teaches kids the task of mowing while they are young. When they grow old, they will reminisce on memories of the use of this toy.
4. Promotes Coordination Skills: In an age where gadgets like smart phones and tablets are being used by kids to play different games at a young age, the Little Tikes Gas ‘N Go Mower Toy is a welcomed alternative. It teaches kids to move, and hence, making it vital in the improvement of their fine motor skills.
1. Hard to Push in Grass: There are some complaints with regards to how the mower cannot be pushed smoothly in grass, making it hardly move. This can be a problem as it may not provide a realistic feel of mowing if kids can use it only on smooth surfaces.
2. Noise can be Too Loud: In the reviews shared by other parents, some have also complained that their kids have been scared with the use of this toy mower because of having too loud sounds.
The Little Tikes Gas ‘N Go Mower Toy is an excellent toy to have to teach kids how to have a green thumb even while they are young. It is a good thing that no batteries will be required. The presence of realistic sounds is also a plus, although some parents complained that it is too loud. Also, some complained that it is good only for smooth surfaces and it won’t roll flawlessly when used in actual grass.