Nerf Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX Tagger 2-Pack Review – Do you and your kids love laser tag? If so, you need to check out the Nerf Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX Tagger 2-Pack. This two blaster set allows two people to enjoy a fast paced game of laser tag inside your home, on your street, in your yard or anywhere else you choose. You can buy additional sets and play in teams or use the two blasters for a one on one laser tag battle.
- Recommended Ages = 8 years and older
- Product Dimensions =1 inches x 14.9 inches x 4.4 inches
- Product Weight =8lbs
- Battery Requirements = 12 AA batteries (6 AA batteries per blaster)
- 2 Phoenix LTX Taggers which register hits with lights, sounds and vibrations.
- Recoil feature on each tagger which engages with every shot you fire
- Rumble pack on each tagger which vibrates when you’ve been hit
- Multi player functionality which allows more than 2 friends to join the laser battle with their own taggers
- Fun Features: These Nerf Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX Taggers have lots of fun in-game features that take the enjoyment far beyond just zapping each other with lasers. The taggers can be used to activate shields which provide extra protection from opponents and make laser tag battles much more strategic. In addition to this, the taggers have to be reloaded every 10 shots during laser tag battles which makes each game a lot more intense. These features add more depth to each laser tag battle and create a truly immersive experience for you and your children.
- No Projectiles: Unlike many Nerf products, the Nerf Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX Taggers have no arrows, balls, darts or other projectiles that can get lost or broken during battles. This means you’ll never have to shell out extra cash to replace missing parts or wait to find parts before you or your children can play. You just equip the taggers, turn them on and start blasting.
- Good Firing Range: The Nerf Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX Taggers have an amazing firing range and are capable of zapping opponents who are up to 100 feet away, provided that you and your children are good shots. This long distance firing range makes them perfect for outdoor play and is extra rewarding for sharp shooters.
- Multiple Play Options: Another really cool thing about the Nerf Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX Taggers is the varied play options. You can set them up to play indoors or outdoors and also select team play – where two teams battle it out against each other (you will need at least 4 taggers in total for this option) or single play – where everyone is competing against each of the other players. Each option adds a different dynamic to the style of play and is lots of fun to experience.
Things To Consider
- Battery Life: As you’d probably expect, the Nerf Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX Taggers go through batteries at a considerable rate. So, if you’re going to be using the taggers on a regular basis, you’ll probably want to invest in at least 24 rechargeable batteries to play consistently.
- Expensive: At over $30 per tagger, the Nerf Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX Taggers are one of the more expensive Nerf products on the market. However, when you consider that you’ll never need to pay to replace any projectiles, these taggers do actually offer much more long term financial value than the alternatives.
The ability to play laser tag whenever you please instantly makes the Nerf Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX Tagger 2-Pack a winner. The multiple play options and the ways the actual taggers respond during the battles make them even more fun to use. If you or anyone you know is a laser tag fan, get the Nerf Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX Tagger 2-Pack today.