Nerf N-Strike Elite Rough Cut 2×4 Blaster Review – The Nerf N-Strike Elite Rough Cut 2×4 Blaster is a high performance, shotgun style, pump action blaster. It can fire 2 darts with every shot, features very fast firing and is a great blaster to use during Nerf battles in enclosed spaces.
- Recommended Ages = 8 years and older
- Blaster Dimensions = 3 inches x 5.8 inches x 18.9 inches
- Blaster Weight =2lbs
- 8 Elite darts
- Double blasting feature which allows you to fire up to 2 darts at once
- Cocking handle to easily ready your shots
- Pump action to quickly fire a stream of darts
- Tactical Rail which can be used to attach additional N-Strike accessories
- Double Firing Feature: Being able to fire 2 darts at once is great fun and also increases your chances of you hitting your target every time you pull the trigger. However, what sets the Nerf N-Strike Elite Rough Cut 2×4 Blaster apart from other blasters with multi-firing features is the ability to choose when you use it. If you want to preserve your ammo, you can fire the darts one at a time and get 8 individual shots. Then, whenever you’re ready to double up and fire 2 darts at a time, you can switch back to the double firing feature for all out blaster action.
- Fast Firing: Another awesome thing about the Nerf N-Strike Elite Rough Cut 2×4 Blaster is the rapid rate of fire. The pump action allows you to blast off darts in rapid succession. There’s no need to cock or ready the blaster. Just point it at your target, then continuously pump and shoot.
- Large Ammo Capacity: The Nerf N-Strike Elite Rough Cut 2×4 Blaster can fire off 8 shots without reloading if you choose to fire 1 dart at a time instead of 2. This is a great capacity for a Nerf blaster and will give you a strong advantage in Nerf battles when you come across opponents with lower capacity blasters.
- Easy To Load: The front loading system on the Nerf N-Strike Elite Rough Cut 2×4 Blaster is super fast and simple. When you run out of ammo, you’ll be able to easily reload the blaster in just a few seconds which is exactly what you want during Nerf battles.
Things To Consider
- Accuracy: One thing to be aware of before buying the Nerf N-Strike Elite Rough Cut 2×4 Blaster is that the double firing feature does have a negative effect on its accuracy. If precision is an important feature for you, you’ll probably want to give this blaster a miss and go for a more accurate single shot blaster such as the Nerf Zombie Strike FlipFury Blaster.
There are lots of reasons to love the Nerf N-Strike Elite Rough Cut 2×4 Blaster. It can fire 2 darts at once, the pump action operation is incredibly cool, it holds lots of ammo and it’s one of the easiest Nerf blasters to reload. It’s not the most accurate blaster out there but for short and medium distance shooting, the Nerf N-Strike Elite Rough Cut 2×4 Blaster is one of the most enjoyable blasters money can buy.