Nerf N-Strike Jolt Blaster Review – If you’re looking for a backup blaster or something you can easily conceal, you’ll love the Nerf N-Strike Jolt Blaster. This compact, easy to handle blaster can be hidden in your pocket during Nerf battles and then used for extra firepower whenever your main blaster runs out of ammo.
- Recommended Ages = 8 years and older
- Blaster Dimensions = 2 inches x 0.5 inches x 1.5 inches
- Blaster Weight =2lbs
- 2 Elite darts
- Cocking handle to ready your shots
- Compact Design: No matter how large the capacity on your main blaster is, there will be times when you run out of ammo and need a backup during Nerf battles. The Nerf N-Strike Jolt Blaster is perfect for this job. The small, lightweight design means that it can easily fit into your pockets and then be used as a spare whenever it’s required.
- Relatively Powerful: The Nerf N-Strike Jolt Blaster packs a surprisingly powerful punch considering its small size. It fires darts with a good amount of power and can be used to blast opponents from both a short and medium range.
- Low Price: The Nerf N-Strike Jolt Blaster currently costs less than $5 and this makes it one of the cheapest Nerf blasters you can buy. Even if you’re on a super tight budget, this is a blaster that you can easily afford.
Things To Consider
- Accuracy: If you’re looking for an accurate, long range backup blaster, the Nerf N-Strike Jolt Blaster is probably not the right choice for you. While it’s pretty accurate over short distances, the accuracy of this blaster starts to wane after about 20 feet.
- Capacity: The Nerf N-Strike Jolt Blaster comes with just 2 darts and the darts have to be reloaded after every shot. While this limited capacity is fine if you’re only using it occasionally as a second blaster, it’s not very practical for extended use.
The Nerf N-Strike Jolt Blaster is a great spare blaster to keep with you during Nerf battles. It doesn’t have the accuracy or capacity to be used as a main blaster but packs enough power to blast opponents when your main weapon is empty. Overall, the Nerf N-Strike Jolt Blaster holds its own as a backup and less than $5, it’s definitely worth adding to your collection.