Nerf Zombie Strike Crossfire Bow Blaster Review – The Nerf Zombie Strike Crossfire Bow Blaster works just like a real crossbow with a fully functional drawstring and firing trigger. Not only does it look and feel incredibly cool but it’s also a great choice if you favor accuracy and easy loading during your Nef battles.
- Recommended Ages = 8 years and older
- Blaster Dimensions =2 inches x 16.5 inches x 12 inches
- Blaster Weight =6lbs
- 4 Zombie Strike darts
- Real crossbow action – pull back the string and then pull the trigger to fire
- Built in sight for improved accuracy
- Unique And Fun To Use: The main reason to pick up the Nerf Zombie Strike Crossfire Bow Blaster is that it’s one of the most enjoyable blasters to use. It perfectly replicates the action of a real crossbow where you pull the drawstring back to cock the blaster and then pull the trigger to fire the darts. This unique blasting mechanism is much more fun than regular gun shaped Nerf blasters and something you’ll love using time and time again.
- High Level Of Accuracy: Not only is the Nerf Zombie Strike Crossfire Bow Blaster lots of fun to use, it’s also a very precise blaster. It’s one of the most accurate Nerf blasters you can buy and comes with a built in site that you can use to hit your targets with amazing precision.
- Easy To Load: One area where many Nerf blasters fall short is their reloading mechanism. Thankfully, the Nerf Zombie Strike Crossfire Bow Blaster doesn’t suffer from this problem and is one of the fastest and easiest to reload. It takes just a few seconds to front load the darts into the blaster and then you’re all set for another round of blasting.
- Good Firing Range: The Nerf Zombie Strike Crossfire Bow Blaster is one of the best long distance blasters available from this company. It can fire darts over distances of 75 feet or more and maintains its accuracy at all ranges.
Things To Consider
- Ammo Capacity: With a capacity of just 4 darts, the Nerf Zombie Strike Crossfire Bow Blaster is relatively limited in this area compared with other Nerf blasters. The fast reload speed does partially offset the low capacity but if you want a blaster that can fire off lots of shots without you having to reload, you may want to give this one a miss and check out the Nerf N-Strike Elite Rampage instead.
- Firing Speed: Since you have to pull back the drawstring before taking every shot, the Nerf Zombie Strike Crossfire Bow Blaster isn’t great for fast firing. If you want a rapid fire blaster, the Nerf N-Strike Elite Rough Cut 2×4 Blaster may be more suitable for you.
The Nerf Zombie Strike Crossfire Bow Blaster excels in certain areas but is rather limited in others. There are much better blasters available when it comes to ammo capacity and firing speed. However, in terms of overall fun, accuracy and range, the Nerf Zombie Strike Crossfire Bow Blaster is a top choice and well worth the money.