VTech Record and Learn KidiStudio Review – If your kid loves music, the VTech Record and learn KidiStudio would make a perfect gift for Christmas, a birthday, or special occasion. An award winner, this toy gives your child a chance to be on the other side of music where he/she can create and record their own creations. And the best part is that they can do so in their own voice or by playing around with the over 40 songs, melodies, and instrument sounds available on the keyboard. Ideal for kids aged 3-6 (but also used by kids as old as 12 years), this is one gift you can be sure that your little one will adore.
Features of VTech Record and Learn KidiStudio
The VTech KidiStudio offers everything you would want in a toy piano and more. It’s jam-packed with features that any small child will enjoy. For starters, the keyboard has a ton of sound options including piano, saxophone, violin, turntable, bass drum, trombone, and so much more.
Not only is this feature fun, it also gives kids a chance to explore and learn different instrument sounds. There’s also the feature of built in songs and melodies, which your child can sing along to or play by simply following lights as they appear on the keys.
Additionally, the toy offers:
- Record function where kids can record their voice, the music they make with the piano, or both.
- A microphone that lets kids have fun pretending to put on a show as they sing their own creations or the included melodies and songs. The microphone also has a voice changer function that allows kids to change their voices.
- A free play option that allows the user to play more than one note at a time.
- A scratch disk for making music mixes.
Is VTech Record and Learn KidiStudio Worth Buying?
The KidiStudio is more than a toy. It’s fun, engaging, interactive, grows with your child, and helps develop his/her creativity. According to users of the toy, it’s a great delight for young children.
- The toy is easy enough for small children to learn how to use it.
- Can be taken on long road trips.
- The included batteries have a long life.
- Both keyboard and microphone have volume control.
- Microphone does not pick background noises.
- Piano keys seem well made.
- All keys are consistent and deliver the same sound each time when pressed.
- Exposes kids to different music genres including techno, classic, hip hop, electric, jazz, and rock and roll.
Things to Consider
- Does not save recordings.
Whether you have a child who has expressed interest in music or one who loves toys that give off sounds, or you simply want a fun toy, the VTech Record and Learn KidiStudio will make a great buy. Its cool voice changer and record features will bring so much fun to the house while its vast play options will provide endless hours of play.