VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker Review – If your child is starting to take their very first steps, the VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker is an excellent toy. The walker provides them with the support they need as they learn to walk while the interactive play panel allows them to have fun as they develop this important skill.
- Recommended Ages = 9 months to 3 years old
- Product Dimensions =5 inches x 14.2 inches x 18.1 inches
- Product Weight =5lbs
- Battery Requirements =2 AA batteries
- Over 70 singalong songs, music themes, sound effects and phrases
- 5 piano keys that play music
- 3 light up buttons
- 3 shape sorters
- 2 colorful spinning rollers
- 2 play modes; learning mode and music mode
- Removable pretend telephone handset
- Removable play panel on the front of the walker
- Wheels that work on all types of floors
- Multi-Functional Play: One of the best things about the VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker is that your child can use it as a standard walker or remove the front part and play with it while seated. This adds lots of extra value because even when they don’t feel like walking, they can still keep playing with the toy.
- Removable Items: Another great thing about the VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker is that the front panel contains lots of removable items which add an extra level of interaction and fun. Your child will love removing and replacing the phone, circle, square and triangle parts. Plus, most of these removable items are attached to the front panel by an elastic cord, so they won’t ever get lost.
- Great Learning Toy: As mentioned above, the VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker isn’t just a toy – it also helps your child your child learn to walk. In addition to walking, playing with the removable parts enhances their fine motor skills. So, not only will they have endless fun with this toy but they’ll also be constantly developing essential skills as they play.
Things To Consider
1. Phone: The main thing to be aware of before buying the VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker is that the phone is removable and not connected by an elastic cord. This is the only removable item that isn’t attached to the play panel, so it may occasionallyget misplaced by your child.
The VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker is an amazing toy which will keep your little one entertained and engaged as develop their walking skills. Even when they’re not walking, they’ll love playing and interacting with the play panel. The removable phone being attached to the play panel with an elastic cord would have been a welcome improvement but this is the only minor flaw with this walker. Overall, the VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker comes highly recommended for any child who is taking their first steps.